Waiting....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So how long do you think we'll have to wait for the results? It looks like the for the last two April exams the results came out 8 weeks after the exam date.

If that holds we will get the results June 16th.

NCEES sent me a notification email 6/26/15 when I took it.  I believe the results were actually posted on NCEES's website on either 6/18 or 6/19 though but don't quote me on that...

I think the SE grading seminar is always the first week of June.  Seems like results start to come out 2-weeks later usually.

I see that registration for the Fall SE exam opens 6/19/17. Does that add fuel to the fire that maybe the results will be released the week before (6/12 - 6/16 range)?

PE results are slated for release next week based on typical times (received my notice on May 24th last year). I would assume SE to be about 2 weeks afterward, pending on when the afternoon grading session starts from what I've read

I see that registration for the Fall SE exam opens 6/19/17. Does that add fuel to the fire that maybe the results will be released the week before (6/12 - 6/16 range)?
No, there is no correlation. If you fail the SE they will give you a week to sign up for the next exam cycle, even if the deadline has passed. I received my results for the SE after the deadline was passed.

Back