50 of the Dumbest Laws in Every State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon now, no Sasquatch poaching in Washington state?

I like the no spitting in public one.  That ****'s disgusting.

Clicked the link, saw that it was 50 slides instead of one page, decided against reading.
Agreed. I debated about making it into a scrollable list but didn't want to take the time. Can we get a noob intern to do it instead? :dunno:

@csb, check out Wyoming...lol

i actually knew about Hawaii's no billboards.  The also prohibit skyscrappers..something about no buildings taller than the tallest palm/coconut trees  

Indiana must think they are like Salem...black cats must wear bells on all occurrences of Friday the 13th.  

^Actually, Hawaii's limit is based on the height of Diamond Head. It also depends on your definition of a skyscraper, but there are many buildings over 300' tall and a few over 400' tall. I believe that Honolulu is actually one of the top 5 cities in the US for the total number of high-rises. There's just nothing over 450' tall. 

Umm...

Incidentally, when my mom worked in Chicago back in the eighties, she did know someone who was arrested for necrophilia.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as she keep two hands on the handle bar, both feet on the pedals and all wheels on the ground at all times...she is good

Idaho - No nonconsensual cannibalism. That's good to know. I'll bring permission slips next time I'm in Boise. 

Back