Wouldn't want to be Mrs. ptatohed today!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, we've had a few of those these past months. You guys aren't alone. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, if you notice the baby pooping, take her out of the bouncy seat immediately. Trust me....just trust me.

Wife texted me:

"Daughter came out of the bathroom with her toilet full of pee and dumped it all over the kitchen floor.  I'm done"

keep these stories coming, been a rough few weeks in teenager land so these are good reminders of what I don't miss!

lol - yes these make the phone call I got from my 8th graders principal about him yelling "bye Felicia" to her in the auditorium after an assembly not so bad :D

or while in bed take their diaper off, poop and then squish it all over the sheets.  
Mini-ble1 was terrible about pooping after every time he breast fed. I remember several nights changing him 3 times in a row because he filled up a clean diaper as soon as I closed it up. I also remember him shooting poop off the bed in the middle of the night and me trying to clean it up have asleep. Once again, I do not miss those days!

When my 9 y/o was a baby, she had a complete blow out at TGI Friday's. She had **** in her hair. My poor wife had to deal with that in the restaurant bathroom. The baby's clothes were a complete loss and didn't even make out of the bathroom.

I ordered another beer.

My favorite was always on the freeway when the blowout went up the back and no place to pull over.  Plus, the small enclosed space of the car was always nice for the fumes.

Back