Mr_Duct

To those taking the April 2017 exam...

23 posts in this topic

I've taken the mechanical engineering HVAC exam last October and passed.  The wait for the result, especially if you're not sure if you passed or fail, is worse than taking the exam.  

Good luck to you all.  

1 person likes this

Thank you! I've read a lot about the 'wait' what I'm planning to do is 'take it, and forget it'. No more studying and if I don't pass, I'll just re-open the books about a month or two from now. I'm actually a lot less nervous for this test than the FE exam, which I took two years ago.

50 minutes ago, Opisthenar said:

Thank you! I've read a lot about the 'wait' what I'm planning to do is 'take it, and forget it'. No more studying and if I don't pass, I'll just re-open the books about a month or two from now. I'm actually a lot less nervous for this test than the FE exam, which I took two years ago.

That's what everyone says! :) Certainly easier said than done...

To all those taking the exam tomorrow....suckas!....Good luck!!!

6 people like this

In my experiences, the wait is only bad once it gets close to anticipated results release time. Then when states start to release results and you are still waiting, the wait is excruciating. But also in the past, I've been able to take a wonderful vacation to Kauai while waiting. And also just generally enjoyed having my life back. So I think I was able to successfully forget it, for a while! A few weeks, at least. We'll see what happens this time!

In any case, thanks! Good luck to everyone! :)

Edited by leggo
1 person likes this

Just think, when you pass, you can come back here at the beginning of October and feel the stress and tension from everyone else that will be taking the October exam as soon as you login! :P

Good luck everyone! you got this!!!!!

1 person likes this

Good luck everyone!

Results May 1 xo

Also, GOOD LUCK! We all love you and stuff. you can do it! have a delicious breakfast and go kill those bubbles.

3 people like this

I was just thinking about my 3 coworkers in the middle of suffering through it. 

Good luck!

anyone know what the cut score will be?

1 person likes this

B-

I am so happy I am not sitting in that test! I feel for everyone taking it today. 

There was a test today?

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Ken PE 3.0 said:

There was a test today?

Wait, isn't it tomorrow?

OH $HIT........

2 people like this

Whoops I went drinking. 

I remember feeling lost the day after I took the PE. It was like breaking up with an abusive lover.

1 person likes this

52 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

I remember feeling lost the day after I took the PE. It was like breaking up with an abusive lover.

But was there any break up sex?

1 person likes this

Yes, I got f*cked when I paid the full 2 year license fee good for only 18 months. Not prorated.

I'm freeeeee!

For now. Hopefully for the next 3+ years.

1 person likes this

THAT was brutal. I feel like I spent 3 months training for an epic fight and got knocked out in the first round with a strong punch to the face.