Chaya engineering prep materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 33961

Reaction score
Hi - Has anyone prepared using Chaya Engineering PE practice material? They have a few practice tests. I'm currently using them. They seem close to NCEES practice exam problems. 

I just wanted to get others opinion here in regards to the level of difficulty and usefulness. Thanks. 

Hi - Has anyone prepared using Chaya Engineering PE practice material? They have a few practice tests. I'm currently using them. They seem close to NCEES practice exam problems. 

I just wanted to get others opinion here in regards to the level of difficulty and usefulness. Thanks. 
I've been using the notes, but seem to be missing the sample exams for some reason. They seem pretty decent, buy I'll have to let you know after the test. Do you mind sharing the sample exams? If so, please send to [email protected].

Are they new?  I'm not a big fan of the Camara book but if I was still in the market they might be worth a second look.

Back