Bringing Reference Books to Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millerific

Reaction score
What is the best way to carry all your reference books into the exam?  I was thinking I would use an airplane carry-on suitcase but wasn't sure if that is allowed.  I also thought of throwing everything in a milk crate but that might get heavy.

Can one carry a regular backpack to exam or should it be only be in open container like: milk crate or rolling suitcase?

Can one carry a regular backpack to exam or should it be only be in open container like: milk crate or rolling suitcase?
as far as I am aware, you can bring your books in whatever you want to bring them in (many in my state carried backpacks). That doesn't mean the books stay in that vessel for the exam. you will likely bring your books up to the table or adjacent on the floor for the actual test. The only weird rule they gave us was we couldn't roll our suitcases on the escalator. we had to carry them instead. which, if you have any logic in your brain, that puts even more weight on one step but WHO AM I TO SAY what makes sense. lol. 

basically, bring whatever is most comfortable for you. 

Back