If you want help with a practice problem...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audi Driver P.E.

Reaction score
If you want help with a practice problem, post the problem.  Photos are a good way to accomplish this.  If you want to understand how the solution is correct (or not as the rare case may be) post the solution as well.  You can't just assume that folks are going to have whichever reference it is you're using or referring to.

Be careful posting photos.  NCEES prep material is copyrighted and even photos of test questions and answers may be an issue. 

"Back in the day" we would just post something like:

Working on XYZ book - problem 7.1 - I don't see how they got the answer?

Since most of us had the same pile of books with us..

Of course my phone didn't have an easy to use camera attached to it either ....

I just saw this and was thinking that I did post some problems on 1-2 threads, but I don't have the option to delete them. So not sure how I would remove them. Any help? I don't want to break any of the rules on posting. Thanks so much.

Be careful posting photos.  NCEES prep material is copyrighted and even photos of test questions and answers may be an issue. 
If a person lists the source it shouldn't be an issue.  Copyright law has a fair use provision that permits limited sharing with attribution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back