Whats your favorite type of water fowl to hunt?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh John let's not park here

Oh John let's not park

Oh John let's not

Oh John let's

Oh John

Oh

We've got a couple Canada geese that have taken up residence near our house.  From my experience geese are messy and mean.  Might have to get myself a waterfowl hunting license this year.

duck-hunt-dog.png

It was pretty easy, actually.

Tried to kill it with a knife and a golf club, first, but they turned out to be a little less stupid than I thought.  Only a little.

yes it was pretty greasy... we killed two on lake lanier once they got bumped from the endangered list to the overpopulated list and shitting everywhere on the planet... but we did eat them, after that we just starting killing them..

Based on a story from a friend.  He walked onto a city park with a golf club, approached a bunch of Canadian geese, and whacked one in the head. (he ate it, so no fowl play)  So I thought I could do the same.  

yes it was pretty greasy... we killed two on lake lanier once they got bumped from the endangered list to the overpopulated list and shitting everywhere on the planet... but we did eat them, after that we just starting killing them..
Ya goose poop is an issue here too.

Based on a story from a friend.  He walked onto a city park with a golf club, approached a bunch of Canadian geese, and whacked one in the head. (he ate it, so no fowl play)  So I thought I could do the same.  
What.  You can just do that where you live?

Back