Standards for gf/bf

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadagoose

That's preposterous.
Reaction score
Would you guys date a really good looking cashier or would you only ask out girls in the Starbucks near a university, or would you wander into a hospital and start randomly asking out nurses?

Depends on what you're looking for.

Something quick: download Tinder and/or Bumble, have fun.

Something long-term and/or religious: download religious-based dating app of your choice, have fun

Something in-between: meet a girl at a bar, buy her a drink, BE A GENTLEMAN (don't try and hook up the first night), if it feels good, exchange numbers a find a time/place to hangout again.

fc225e3d950edf553a2e474a6706063a.jpg

I met my boyfriend at a bar. He came up and introduced himself to me while I was talking with my friend about him, considering walking up to him and introducing myself to him. I don't think I'll ever be looking again, but in my past single life, I was not opposed to introducing myself to guys. I had reasonable success with it, too.

As for the cashier situation... In college, my good friend was a cashier at a convenience store. She met her then future, now ex-husband there by ringing him up a few times. That's the only experience I know about that, and it didn't work out great in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
... anyone named Tiffany. 
Met a girl in HS named Tiffany. She was wearing a Guess shirt, so I asked, "32C?"  She instantly grabbed her bewbs and with a slightly shocked face responded, "how did you know?"

I still think I missed my calling as a plastic surgeon (breast augmentation)...

Also, I found my fiancé when I quit looking and just lived my life for me. I know it's gonna sound cliché, but it really does happen when you least expect it and just stop trying so hard. Being yourself is a good thing if you want it to work past just a few dates. Good luck!

If I was single, I would look for a lady wearing a hat and shirt combo that reads "Make America Great Again" because then I know I wouldn't be wasting my time with a whiny politically-correct Hillary-worshipper who hates sovereignty and loves global authority.  If she also liked to drink beer and go to football games that would be a bonus.

^^^ So a woman who blindly votes against her own self interest to inflate the ego of her male partner?

All voting is against your own self-interest unless you are the head of a major bank, just that you sometimes have to make a bad choice to prevent a worse choice from winning.  

Back