FE Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Denteh

Reaction score
HelloA question regarding exists procedure after the FE exam. I recently took the exam but my name was not showing on the screen for scanning of my hand after the end of my exam.......Did excellently well in the first part (almost all) and good in the 2nd session. I was not able to answer about 10 to 15 questions in the 2nd session and had to guess on those due to time. Confident on over 35 questions in the 2nd session..... As I said at the end of the exam, my name did not appear for scanning; wondering... why so, because the NCEES video on youtube shows the examinee scanning his hand after the exam before given the confirmation letter. Also wondering if the letter did include signature...mine did not.

I earlier on read the rule and washed the video so I asked the proctors at the exam center about hand scanning after the end of the exams but they told me I am okay. Is this usually when you use all of the 5hrs..25mins of the exams
Thanks all

Back