Schedule help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Messi

Reaction score
Hello All, 

I am new to this forum and starting my preparation for Oct exam. I need some guidance in scheduling my preparation and books to study. 

Plenty of tips and guides throughout this forum. A quick search should overwhelm you with info.

Hello All, 

I am new to this forum and starting my preparation for Oct exam. I need some guidance in scheduling my preparation and books to study. 
We are on the same page. I too think I should start preparation now. Let us be in touch. I have decided to purchase Casio fx-115 ES plus. please provide email and phone no. to remain in touch.

I'm planning on taking in Oct as well. I've the same calculator. I bought the graffeo book and few others. 

I'm planning on taking in Oct as well. I've the same calculator. I bought the graffeo book and few others. 
Hi Pixie

My email id is [email protected]. I consider myself good at solving problems. I may be of help. Can you help me in finding books at cheaper rate. Where do you stay. I am at Orange CA.

Back