Power Electronics for Power Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vico

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

After taking the NCEES practice test, it seems that I have a problem with Power Electronics. I got most of them wrong. I am asking for members' opinions and expertise on how to strengthen my knowledge in power electronics. I only have 9 weeks to go and I think I can allocate maximum of two weeks to this topics. Any suggestions on what to study or how to study this topic? 

Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone,

After taking the NCEES practice test, it seems that I have a problem with Power Electronics. I got most of them wrong. I am asking for members' opinions and expertise on how to strengthen my knowledge in power electronics. I only have 9 weeks to go and I think I can allocate maximum of two weeks to this topics. Any suggestions on what to study or how to study this topic? 

Thanks in advance!
I am taking PE in April too. I have ordered Wildi book for this. Even I got all of them wrong. When I went through the index of Wildi I saw most the power electronics stuff that we might need. Wait for some one experienced from this forum to reply though. 

I may have some info for you.  Message me your email address and I will forward it to you.  I have a hard time attaching documents to a forum post.

Back