CA Seismic Exam - Sample Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalBound

Reaction score
Has anyone used both Baradar's 2-sample-exams book and EET's (Dr. Ibrahim) 3-sample-exams book? I like to see some comparison among these two and the actual exam regarding the level difficulty, coverage of scope?

Thank you...

Just generally answering:  You can typically expect PPI material to be more difficult than the actual exam.  Contrary to that, EET's material has been stated to be very close to actual exam difficulty/topics.  You can't practice too much, so get them both if you have the time and money.  Just keep in mind that the EET material should more likely represent the actual exam difficultly.   

I had an old copy of Baradar's sample exams and I took EET's course. I don't know how Baradar's latest version is, but the problems in the old version were more or less of the same difficulty level as the exam. However, I can tell you that during the real exam I felt that I was working on EET's practice exam!

As ptatohed mentioned, if you can, practice both the tests from both the books, it can only help.

Good luck.

Yes I have both books now, will do Baradar's first, EET's second and Hiner's the last.

Thanks..

Back