Looking for a Construction Management App

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeb6294

Reaction score
We just got new iPad Pros at work.  Unlike our computers, we've got a little freedom with our apps...on our PC's I can't even go in and change my mouse settings :rolleyes: .

I started searching around a little bit, but I'm thinking some sort of construction/project management app would be a good idea.  We have a lot of meetings and everybody always wants to know "how much" and "when" so something that can keep track of all my projects with the info in one spot, i.e. budget, schedule, progress, etc. would be great.

Free would be great, but if it was only a couple bucks I could live with that if it worked well.  If it works really well, they might even buy it for us so everyone in Engineering can have it.

We just got new iPad Pros at work. 
04f67155805667daf7ca55ca7eaa4880102c47a951ba185ce77e2b622ffe4f51.jpg

We have the newforma system at work and I really like the system and I can track stuff on my ipad or on my work computer both ways. Can even access current drawings if it's set up right. the Apps on the ipad are free but I have no idea how much an account is. It tracks RFIs, Submittals, etc. It's a legit project management tool. Emails, drawings, photos, etc.

For documenting I love bluebeam. It's super powerful and like 10 dollars.

For drawing sketches and 8.5x11 stuff I tend to use goodnotes, since it's lighter on options and buttons and it's pretty good at exporting and basic markup stuff. I think it's like 3 dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back