IL SE Registration Application

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawg2k00l

Reaction score
I have a question specifically about registering for the SE Exam in IL.  I have recently been approved by IDFPR to take the 16 Hour SE Exam.  I then registered with NCEES to take the exam and now I have registered with Continental Testing through continentaltesting.net and paid the $545 fee to take the SE Vertical portion.  At the confirmation page, it states the following;

[SIZE=12pt]To print your application for your records you must have Adobe Reader installed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mail your associated documents to:

Continental Testing Services, Inc
P. O. Box 100
LaGrange, Illinois 60525

Your Confirmation Number is: 388770
Thank you.[/SIZE]

Do I need to resubmit my college transcript and experience verification to Continental Testing?  Or do I assume that I have successfully registered and just await my admission slip 10 days before the exam date?

Can someone who has gone through the process of registering to take the exam in IL help me out?

I would call on this one and not rely on the internets.  but having said that CTS is just the test adminstrator/proctor  it is the state that looks at the transcripts and such

If I remember correctly, you don't have to mail anything in, but I would definitely check. If you log into continental testing and confirm that you're paid in full and approved you should be good to go. I think the associated documents might be if you want to pay by check instead of online perhaps. It's been a while since I went through that process, but I do still have an email that tells me to do the same thing. haha. 

(I registered to test in IL before I moved to WA and then had to take the PE first. what a cluster)

Once you get that email your all set to go.

I called last time with the same question, they said you don't have to resubmit anything if you did it all online and the payment was confirmed. They already have all of your information since you were approved to take the 16 hour exam.

Oh and congrats on being approved to take it, welcome to the fun.....

Back