April 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shashi

Reaction score
Hi, Anyone shooting to take the April 2017 exam? I am about beginning to organize and start my preparation, and was hoping to meet some others who are also preparing. Also, lot of people talk about NC State course, is the material available somewhere, or did you sign up for the course? 

Thank you Matt267 PE. Hoping someone will be taking it in April from this board. Read the consolidated forum and kind of chalked up a plan. 

Welcome!  I have no info about the NC materials, though, but honestly I do not think you need any study guides or prep courses.  If you follow the advice here in the sticky threads, organize your references, and practice as much as you can for the next 3 months, you will have a good chance of passing.  

Welcome!  I have no info about the NC materials, though, but honestly I do not think you need any study guides or prep courses.  If you follow the advice here in the sticky threads, organize your references, and practice as much as you can for the next 3 months, you will have a good chance of passing.  
Thank you Dleg. There are so many good advices here, that is how I am about to start. :)

@Shashi I'm planning on retaking the exam in April and doing another round of self-study. Looking to regain the motivation to get started studying again.

@Shashi I'm planning on retaking the exam in April and doing another round of self-study. Looking to regain the motivation to get started studying again.
Great, may be we can motivate each other? I havent visited this site in a while. Thanks for writing. 

Great, may be we can motivate each other? I havent visited this site in a while. Thanks for writing. 
Did you decide to sign up for a review course? I am currently reading and working problems in the Davis & Cornwell Intro to Environmental Engineering.

Congrats to those that passed the environmental! I however will give it another go in October.  

My score was 56/100

Congrats to those that passed the environmental! I however will give it another go in October.  

My score was 56/100
Take a break, and then hit the books again...Make sure you ask questions, here if you have any!  Best of luck!

I have retaken the Environmental PE several times :(  and can't seem to get past mid 50s every time!  I've taken a review course also and will plan to retake the test again in October.  Are there any of you in the Nashville TN area that have an interest in forming a study group or recommend any other suggestions? 

My score was 56/100

I have retaken the Environmental PE several times :(  and can't seem to get past mid 50s every time!  I've taken a review course also and will plan to retake the test again in October.  Are there any of you in the Nashville TN area that have an interest in forming a study group or recommend any other suggestions? 
I'm with you guys!  I'm in Texas but maybe we can do a virtual study group on here?  The air section murdered me.

Good luck, guys!  I am sure that it will be beneficial to prepare together and trade tips and problem solving strategies.  

Back