Which school provide better classes for PE transportation Depth. 

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fouad2

Reaction score
I am thinking to take a classes but there are many out there and I dont know which is better 

Thank you for helping me to decide 

I am thinking to take a classes but there are many out there and I dont know which is better 

Thank you for helping me to decide 
Are you asking about a PE exam prep/review class or are you asking about college level classes? 

Of the "many out there" you mentioned, which ones are you considering?  Maybe we can help narrow it down.   

Isorry fir not been clear. 

I am taking the PE exam this april in civil engineering transportation depth. 

I gound many schools like school of pe EET and many others whichmade me confused to choose. 

I want to spend my limited resources in aomething wull get best result. 

Isorry fir not been clear. 

I am taking the PE exam this april in civil engineering transportation depth. 

I gound many schools like school of pe EET and many others whichmade me confused to choose. 

I want to spend my limited resources in aomething wull get best result. 
EET.  I promise you can't go wrong. 

EET for transportation. I passed with only 2 binders for each exam instead of the giant suitcases of books that everyone brings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've heard from plenty that classes were helpful especially the School of PE. However, I did not take any classes and spent more time organizing my notes instead. I found notes from the Oregon State, Portland State, and Iowa State to be helpful for the exam. School of PE is mostly good for the morning portion and for general study mostly.

It's more important to take a boatload of tests under similar testing conditions. Condition your body and condition you mind.

Try to find someone who took EET and failed....I haven't heard of it

I'm sure ther are folks that have failed after taking eet. We just don't hear from them.
We had a Google Group for my PM class, everyone passed. While I'm sure you could find someone who failed, the point is they are few and far between.

they are few and far between.
I agree with that. There was a member here a couple exam cycles ago that took the EET course. After the results for their state were released, they stopped posting and haven't logged in since. I'm assuming the results were "fail."

Im new here. Planning to take the exam emphasis on Transportation this upcoming April. Many mentioned that EET is an excellent course to take. Do they review the breadth section as well or just the depth portion of the exam?

Im new here. Planning to take the exam emphasis on Transportation this upcoming April. Many mentioned that EET is an excellent course to take. Do they review the breadth section as well or just the depth portion of the exam?
EET offers a breadth review course and depth review course. If you'd like to take both, you sign up for them separately but the schedules for both never conflict each other. Once the breadth review course is finished, the depth starts up.

Back