sit for FE test in any location

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astroid

Reaction score
I am planning to register for the FE test under the Michigan board. But since i live in Kansas i would like to choose a test center near me. Does anyone know if thats possible?

Thanks.

I know for the architecture exams you could sit at any testing center regardless of location (I took some while I as in our NYC office). I would assume it's the same for Fe but I would check with ncees to be sure.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am planning to register for the FE test under the Michigan board. But since i live in Kansas i would like to choose a test center near me. Does anyone know if thats possible?

Thanks.
NCEES administers the FE/FS exams through the Pearson computer based testing centers throughout North America.  Candidates can sit anywhere there is a center and available seating and its the same exam everywhere.  I would advise you to register at NCEES.org and after you pay for the FE exam, you can then schedule at any center that fits your purpose within the NCEES system. 

Visit this link to determine if Michigan has any specific requirements: http://ncees.org/engineering/#michigan

Good Luck

I know for the architecture exams you could sit at any testing center regardless of location (I took some while I as in our NYC office). I would assume it's the same for Fe but I would check with ncees to be sure.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply. i will check with ncees.

NCEES administers the FE/FS exams through the Pearson computer based testing centers throughout North America.  Candidates can sit anywhere there is a center and available seating and its the same exam everywhere.  I would advise you to register at NCEES.org and after you pay for the FE exam, you can then schedule at any center that fits your purpose within the NCEES system. 

Visit this link to determine if Michigan has any specific requirements: http://ncees.org/engineering/#michigan

Good Luck
Thank you for the information. i will check if there's any specific requirement for michigan.

Back