RIP Carrie Fisher

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3ae1941e6b1db19e524e9f1cf0d0c642.jpg

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

To say she will be missed is grossly an understatement. She was a legend in life and the Sci-fi community. R.I.P.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

my wife (grouchy growing old ICU RN) when she heard that they did CPR on the plane for 15 minutes basically said the best she could hope for would be to die. I guess one doesn't normally have  good recovery when things like that happen (long term CPR)..

I don't normally get bothered by celebrity deaths (Prince, David Bowie, etc) but there is something different about this one..

I'm not even a SW fan, but what boy growing up in the 70s or 80s didn't have a crush on her?  She will be missed.

90257e0bcb6c9f58f615e7088fa7b5e6.jpg

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force.

Mourn them do not.

Miss them do not.

Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is". -Yoda.

May the Heavens greet you...forever, as you join the others.

I wonder how they are going to handle this in episode IX or re-shooting scenes in episode VIII?

Such a loss for millions of fans.

What a tragedy for the Fisher family.

I felt compelled to buy this yesterday at the grocery store. :(

293f4dd81a3109a353a1a67ea3b7975f.jpg

Back