• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ultimate POWER PE study package

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phatso86

Noob
Reaction score
Up for sale is the ultimate study package for the POWER PE exam.
If you have not read up on it, this PE test specifically throws out a lot of curve balls. This test was HARD. (I've taken civil before and it was cakewalk)

I recommend that you study FULL TIME if you plan on sitting for April. But I suggest for you to sign up in October. There is so much material and so many random questions. I needed every single one of these books to answer at least one question including a dictionary! (they add up. a single question could make or break you if you're on the borderline)

Here is the list of items. Their original cost and my price. The whole package receives a 30% discount.

Guide to Passing PE exam by Graffeo 2016 - $98. My price $50
Engineering Unit Conversions. - $71. My price $25
Electrical Machines, Drives, and Power systems by wildi. 6th edition. - $229. My price $40
Electrical Engineering Reference Manual and solutions by Yarbrough 5th edition (older book but great practice. - $25. my price $15
Power quick reference by Camara - $85. My price $50
Power practice problems by Camara - $85. My price $50
Chelapati Study books Vol 1, 2, & 3 - $190. My price $60
Kaplan problems and solutions and sample exam - $60. My price $25
PPI power sample exams. $85. My price $30
NCEES sample exam - $50. my price $25
Spin-up PE Exam by Lanza 2nd edition (this one is a must. identical questions) - $50. My price $20
National Electrical Safety Code 2012 - $190. My price $80
National Electrical Safety Code HANDBOOK 2012 - $200. My price $120. (this is a difference book and i needed it for the last test)
GA Tech Course binder. - $800 for course. My price $90
NEC 2014 Handbook printed in binder - $180 (+$20 tabs). My price $80
Power reference manual 2nd edition by Camara - $225. My price $80
Test Masters course binder - $1600 for course. My price $90
PPI handouts for courses plus Mike holt practice exams (in one binder) - included
Complex imaginary drill book - $40. My price $15
Complex imaginary complete set - $150. My price $100
MGI course sample tests. - $500 for course. My price $80
Gieck Engineering formulas. $40. My price $15
Scientific dictionary (This is a MUST. A question was nowhere to be found except here) - $128 my price $20
Power System Analysis by Grainger - $50. My price $20
Standard Handbook for electrical engineers by Beaty 15th edition - $136. My price $30
Mike Holt Understanding the NEC 2014 Volume 1 - $65. My price $40
Mike Holt Understanding the NEC 2014 Volume 2 - $52.50. My price $30

The total is $1327 for the entire list. Would let it go to $1000 with shipping included.
With all this study material, you do not need any courses. Everything you need to learn or practice is here.

I used all the above and passed on the first try. And I do not have an electrical background.

Up for sale is the ultimate study package for the POWER PE exam.
If you have not read up on it, this PE test specifically throws out a lot of curve balls. This test was HARD. (I've taken civil before and it was cakewalk)

I recommend that you study FULL TIME if you plan on sitting for April. But I suggest for you to sign up in October. There is so much material and so many random questions. I needed every single one of these books to answer at least one question including a dictionary! (they add up. a single question could make or break you if you're on the borderline)

Here is the list of items. Their original cost and my price. The whole package receives a 30% discount.

Guide to Passing PE exam by Graffeo 2016 - $98. My price $50
Engineering Unit Conversions. - $71. My price $25
Electrical Machines, Drives, and Power systems by wildi. 6th edition. - $229. My price $40
Electrical Engineering Reference Manual and solutions by Yarbrough 5th edition (older book but great practice. - $25. my price $15
Power quick reference by Camara - $85. My price $50
Power practice problems by Camara - $85. My price $50
Chelapati Study books Vol 1, 2, & 3 - $190. My price $60
Kaplan problems and solutions and sample exam - $60. My price $25
PPI power sample exams. $85. My price $30
NCEES sample exam - $50. my price $25
Spin-up PE Exam by Lanza 2nd edition (this one is a must. identical questions) - $50. My price $20
National Electrical Safety Code 2012 - $190. My price $80
National Electrical Safety Code HANDBOOK 2012 - $200. My price $120. (this is a difference book and i needed it for the last test)
GA Tech Course binder. - $800 for course. My price $90
NEC 2014 Handbook printed in binder - $180 (+$20 tabs). My price $80
Power reference manual 2nd edition by Camara - $225. My price $80
Test Masters course binder - $1600 for course. My price $90
PPI handouts for courses plus Mike holt practice exams (in one binder) - included
Complex imaginary drill book - $40. My price $15
Complex imaginary complete set - $150. My price $100
MGI course sample tests. - $500 for course. My price $80
Gieck Engineering formulas. $40. My price $15
Scientific dictionary (This is a MUST. A question was nowhere to be found except here) - $128 my price $20
Power System Analysis by Grainger - $50. My price $20
Standard Handbook for electrical engineers by Beaty 15th edition - $136. My price $30
Mike Holt Understanding the NEC 2014 Volume 1 - $65. My price $40
Mike Holt Understanding the NEC 2014 Volume 2 - $52.50. My price $30

The total is $1327 for the entire list. Would let it go to $1000 with shipping included.
With all this study material, you do not need any courses. Everything you need to learn or practice is here.

I used all the above and passed on the first try. And I do not have an electrical background.
I want to buy the Complex imaginary complete set and Power reference manual 2nd edition by Camara. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Ben

You listed some references without an author, the Scientific Dictionary and Engineering Unit Conversions.  I cannot search for these references without the author.  Can you provide this, please?

Back