mitsitsad

NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

119 posts in this topic

That's why we created this emoticon:

:pcs:

TKG sent me the license form last week, which i put in the mail along with my check on Thursday Jan 12th.  They still havent cashed my check, my checklist still isnt updated, i am still showing as pending.

PCS also sent me the email about registering for Aprils exam....GTFOH!!!!

And NJ Eng office still hasnt sent me the license form like they said they would (thanks again TKG)

17 minutes ago, wirelessengineer21 said:

TKG sent me the license form last week, which i put in the mail along with my check on Thursday Jan 12th.  They still havent cashed my check, my checklist still isnt updated, i am still showing as pending.

PCS also sent me the email about registering for Aprils exam....GTFOH!!!!

And NJ Eng office still hasnt sent me the license form like they said they would (thanks again TKG)

Your welcome, NJ Board is all over the place. I have a coworker whose waiting on approval for the PE exam and they have not given him a straight forward answer yet. I also got the same PCS email.I feel like the NJ Board has alot of new hires who arent fully trained.

@NJmike PE.....LOL

1 person likes this

so i finally got the licensesure activation form in the mail today lol. I sent my check last week, they still havent cashed it.

Anyone received his PE certificate card yet?

On 1/20/2017 at 9:20 AM, haali said:

Anyone received his PE certificate card yet?

The state just cashed my check yesterday.  All my checklist items have been fulfilled on the check site  Still waiting for a license number though, as i am still shown as pending. I mailed the check, wed the 28th of December. So they sat on it for almost a month. 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, knight1fox3 said:

giphy.gif

I know these guys

1 person likes this

Got my NJ PE number today... I sent my activation form and check last Thursday after procrastinating for a month...  

-MY LIFE FOR AIUR!!!

45 minutes ago, MyLifeForAiur said:

Got my NJ PE number today... I sent my activation form and check last Thursday after procrastinating for a month...  

-MY LIFE FOR AIUR!!!

i too got a PE number and am officially in the database.  Too bad i need the actual certificate to get my work bonus.  That i bet takes a month or two

Got mine yesterday as well, the letter did say the license will be sent out within 15 days i believe.

Have anyone recieved the wall mounted certificate? I have received my license card but not the wall mounted one.

Anyone received the wall mounted certificate yet?

I prefer the ceiling mounted type.  Found a perfect spot next to the mirror.  

Has anyone received their Wall Certificate yet?

Nope, turned out they gave me both PE & a PLS license by mistake, they still havnt gotten their act together.

On 3/10/2017 at 2:40 PM, TKG said:

Nope, turned out they gave me both PE & a PLS license by mistake, they still havnt gotten their act together.

Congrats on the PLS! ... for several days.

I want to call, but I don't want to annoy them about this.  However, it is getting me frustrated.  It's mid-March now.

My PE license was valid at the end of December (12/27/16), so .. it's been MORE than 3 months now.  The F.

got my wall certificate in the mail yesterday folks.