Engineer Boards
mitsitsad

NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

cavalu17    0
1 hour ago, wirelessengineer21 said:

You would think that being overwhelmed with calls would motivate someone over there to get on the phone with PCS/NCEES to put this all to bed.

more likely it's demotivating them from doing anything.  they're probably all sitting around bitching to one another about all the calls.

ET_2013    0

Why would NJ choose to mail the results rather than let NCEES tell us all in 5 seconds. #soconfused #whatishappening

njrunner7    0
9 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Only took 11 days. :pcs:

It is checked green for "Scores Received" on PCS but still no confirmation on whether we passed or not.

1 minute ago, njrunner7 said:

It is checked green for "Scores Received" on PCS but still no confirmation on whether we passed or not.

I KNOW!! WTF is going on here!!! Every other year i failed, it said, "Fail", so maybe this means we are good and passed? Just anecdotal evidence on my part.

njrunner7    0
3 minutes ago, wirelessengineer21 said:

I KNOW!! WTF is going on here!!! Every other year i failed, it said, "Fail", so maybe this means we are good and passed? Just anecdotal evidence on my part.

I sure hope so. I read someone in the forum there is a lag between when PCS updates and when NCEES updates, hopefully today is the day.

Just now, njrunner7 said:

I sure hope so. I read someone in the forum there is a lag between when PCS updates and when NCEES updates, hopefully today is the day.

based on my prevous experience the lag wasnt too long, 30-60 min between when its posted on PCS to when its posted on the NCEES site.

loudog    4

Aghhhhhhhhhhhh! And I thought CA was bad. I feel your pain. 

Good luck.

Piledriver    0
Just now, Piledriver said:

Mine has said "scores received, result pending" 12/9

actually.... mine has now updated, below scores recieved it used to say PE exam Result pending and now it says " No examinations are pending. "

ccor84    0
2 minutes ago, Piledriver said:

actually.... mine has now updated, below scores recieved it used to say PE exam Result pending and now it says " No examinations are pending. "

Same here.

ADNJ    0
3 minutes ago, Piledriver said:

Mine is in pending examination box

loudog    4
5 minutes ago, njrunner7 said:

Yes, its finally on NCEES, I passed!

4 minutes ago, ADNJ said:

I passed! NCEES updated!!!

1 minute ago, wirelessengineer21 said:

I PASSED!!!! The checklist was right! Congrats to everyone who passed. And for those that didnt, keep trying.  Took me 4x.  But i finally got it!

Congrats!!!!

ZupaS    1

Congrats everyone!!!!!!

my checklist is still "unchecked" - but whatever NCEES is legit!

leggo PE    355

Congratulations to all who passed! I'm glad to see you finally, FINALLY got your results, and that they were positive!

For anyone who is reading this and didn't pass, don't give up! I hope to see you go for it again in the spring. I'll be there with ya!

Edited by leggo

ADNJ    0

Anyone who passed got their Mylicense checklist completed yet? Mine is blank...