mitsitsad

NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

115 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, it is true! I received mail today. I received law exam and a letter saying I qualify for licensure as PE. 

unnamed.jpg

Congrats!  And thanks for the confirmation too

1 hour ago, MyLifeForAiur said:

Hi everyone, it is true! I received mail today. I received law exam and a letter saying I qualify for licensure as PE. 

unnamed.jpg

You must construct additional pylons.

Guys. I got the letter. Nothing big. Just says I am qualified for licensure as a professional engineer. Congrats to others. 

I tried taking a picture. But my image is too large. I'll try to get it resized. 

2 hours ago, MyLifeForAiur said:

unnamed.jpg

Dec 14 is the date, so technically NJ beat CA?

A little disappointed that it doesn't congratulate me. Just states that I am qualified for licensure. I mean. I don't expect balloons and a surprise party. But at least a congratulations and the words "you PASSED" written somewhere.

Please tell me this is the letter and the next steps for me getting my P.E.?

A little disappointed that it doesn't congratulate me. Just states that I am qualified for licensure. I mean. I don't expect balloons and a surprise party. But at least a congratulations and the words "you PASSED" written somewhere.

Please tell me this is the letter and the next steps for me getting my P.E.?

You will likely have to pay another fee before you get your numbers.

6 hours ago, MyLifeForAiur said:

unnamed.jpg

En Taro Adun Executor!

I got my letter today. I passed too!

Congrats to the ones who passed! 

Does it mean whoever hasn't received it failed already? 

So folks, i was stalking the mailbox this am in the snow ice mix, ran out to get it at 11am.  No letter.  Feeling ulta bummed and discouraged. Went to work out.  Just finished, cant take the agony, so decided to check the checklist. Low and behold.....It marked COMPLETED 12/9!!!!!!

I know this isnt 100% confirmation, but this makes me feel a hell of a lot better today. Stay positive folks!

does anyone who passed still have mylicense say "unchecked" next to passed pe exam? wondering if i should be depressed or not yet

3 hours ago, Piledriver said:

does anyone who passed still have mylicense say "unchecked" next to passed pe exam? wondering if i should be depressed or not yet

Confirmed. Received my letter in the mail today notifying that I PASSED! I called 12/13 through 12/16, they said my results were not in.

My letter is dated 12/12/2016 and, as of writing this, my box is marked "unchecked". THERE IS STILL HOPE YOU ALL!

10 minutes ago, The_Woj said:

Confirmed. Received my letter in the mail today notifying that I PASSED! I called 12/13 through 12/16, they said my results were not in.

My letter is dated 12/12/2016 and, as of writing this, my box is marked "unchecked". THERE IS STILL HOPE YOU ALL!

thanks....ugh. live in north jersey...if i dont get anything by monday im assuming the worst

2 minutes ago, Piledriver said:

thanks....ugh. live in north jersey...if i dont get anything by monday im assuming the worst

im in middlesex, didnt get the letter today fwiw.

7 minutes ago, wirelessengineer21 said:

im in middlesex, didnt get the letter today fwiw.

I'm in Matawan, NJ....if that helps.

it really seems like the folks in the engineering and surveying office that are inputting this data have no set procedure on how they are handling these results.  Some folks have the checklist completed, no letter.  Some got a letter, no checklist complete. Some didnt get a letter or a checkmark but were told verbally they passed by the office.  It must be the wild wild west over there and whoever handles your actual result does what they want.  Real head scratcher here.

Im in bergen county and did not receive anything in the mail either. 

I am in middlesex and got nothing in mail so far. Atleast tell me that I failed so life can move on. This is so frustrating. 

I live in Colorado (took the test back home in NJ) and got my letter on Friday. Hoping the best for you guys back in NJ!

22 hours ago, wirelessengineer21 said:

it really seems like the folks in the engineering and surveying office that are inputting this data have no set procedure on how they are handling these results.  Some folks have the checklist completed, no letter.  Some got a letter, no checklist complete. Some didnt get a letter or a checkmark but were told verbally they passed by the office.  It must be the wild wild west over there and whoever handles your actual result does what they want.  Real head scratcher here.

Yea I agree. They're a mess, I was told I passed (2 phone calls to verify) but no checklist and no letter. I live in somerset county. 

Who knows, I still have no letter, no verbal result, nothing on the checklist... Did I actually take the test, or was it all a dream? I do remember paying $365.... 

They must be sick of taking calls.  I called and it put me on hold for about 10 minutes and then rang for another 10 and no one ever picked up.

23 minutes ago, Piledriver said:

They must be sick of taking calls.  I called and it put me on hold for about 10 minutes and then rang for another 10 and no one ever picked up.

It's a Monday.  Give them a break.  What do you want?  Them to do their jobs?

Just now, cavalu17 said:

It's a Monday.  Give them a break.  What do you want?  Them to do their jobs?

You would think that being overwhelmed with calls would motivate someone over there to get on the phone with PCS/NCEES to put this all to bed.