photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
mitsitsad

NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

119 posts in this topic

I am already a licensed PE but I feel your pain.  I have a co-worked who sat this October.  A letter came today and was sitting at his desk, which I opened per his direction - results! And he passed!

Check your mail! :pcs:

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

they fucking mailed the results?!?!!?

they blow. 

Congrats NJ'ers

Just now, NJmike PE said:

they fucking mailed the results?!?!!?

they blow. 

Congrats NJ'ers

Truth - letter was dated 12/12

:facepalm:

1 person likes this

Nothing in the mail for me yet

WHAT IN THE NAME OF F IS THIS ... i won't be home for another ... 3 .. maybe 4 hours!

Are you sure you aren't trolling? i failed before and got the results online before anything else.

Can we get a scan of your results w/ the postmarked envelope? Without that, I don't believe.

1 minute ago, GeotechCT said:

Can we get a scan of your results w/ the postmarked envelope? Without that, I don't believe.

DO IT NOW!

so your coworker has his personal mail sent to work and not to his home? :sucks:

Wonderful, my address on file is wrong. I just sent the fax, likely too late. 

Well, they didn't say which exam, maybe the coworker passed the Law Exam...

He said he was a PE himself, he said the letter is his [co-worker's] co-worked.  This is an ENGINEERING forum.

PICTURE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPENED!!

16 minutes ago, erund9 said:

Wonderful, my address on file is wrong. I just sent the fax, likely too late. 

Happened to me too, but I faxed in a quick letter Last Friday.  I think you should be fine, they said the board meeting was yesterday and the letters should be going out yesterday and today.  So hopefully you got it there in time.

I just called the Board and spoke to Al.  He said the results were sent out, sent either email or snail mail (depending on which employee at the state was handling your application).  He also verified that I passed and said the state has authorized NCEES to release the results, but doesn't know why they are not online.  

3 minutes ago, CapNJ said:

I just called the Board and spoke to Al.  He said the results were sent out, sent either email or snail mail (depending on which employee at the state was handling your application).  He also verified that I passed and said the state has authorized NCEES to release the results, but doesn't know why they are not online.  

Al is the man.  Not sure if all his facts are true though, like authorizing NCEES to release the results.  But him, Tim and this other lady confirmed that I passed.  Congrats on that.  I'll keep my face pinned to the window of my house until I see the mail man come.

Zupa- great work, and good plan.  Please, update us when the mail man is within site, once the mail has been opened, and then a scan of any letter you receive.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, CapNJ said:

NCEES says al's pants are aflame

man, i must call the state board like 2 times a day for the past week.  They are all so annoyed at me haha, "sir you've called MULTIPLE times this week, and we have informed you that you passed."  She said annoyed. "some letters will be sent out this week, others may be next week."

Apparently, each processor does it differently and at their own pace and they do it ALL individually.  So some people may get them right away, others may take a little longer.

9 minutes ago, ZupaS said:

man, i must call the state board like 2 times a day for the past week.  They are all so annoyed at me haha, "sir you've called MULTIPLE times this week, and we have informed you that you passed."  She said annoyed. "some letters will be sent out this week, others may be next week."

Apparently, each processor does it differently and at their own pace and they do it ALL individually.  So some people may get them right away, others may take a little longer.

thanks for update Zupa