CIVIL PE EXAM RESULTS - POLL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolcool

Reaction score
As the results start to roll in, I'd like to conduct a "curiosity poll" to see whether there's correlation between how you felt right after the exam, compared to whether you passed or not. I just thought it would be interesting. Since I am in California, the results are still pending and I'm very anxious to find out if I passed the 8 hour. I felt like I only had a 50/50 chance of passing so I have no idea whether I passed or not. 

In the meantime, feel free to participate in the poll (votes are anonymous) and see what everyone else thought about the test!

It'd be great if we could get more members to chime in and vote! It seems like mostly the people who have passed are answering the poll. Hopefully California releases their scores soon...argh

Congratulations to the new California PEs! If you didn't pass this time around, don't worry...all good things take time and you can pick yourself back up and start again in the new year.

Back