Is it too small to be even mentioned about, DC?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lei

Reaction score
Guys, I guess DC is so small with about 50 some people taking the exam, no one is even thinking about it here. AND THE RESULTS ARE COMING SOooooo LATE!

Discussion of state/commonwealth/territory/etc results are proportional to the amount of people on the board who took the test in that jurisdiction. You may be the first DC test taker on this board for years. Most of the engineers in DMV tend to take either in Maryland or Virginia.

I looked and I didnt see my name there either, hopefully as of yet... also, there were close to 100 that took that day october 28, 2016...

I looked and I didnt see my name there either, hopefully as of yet... also, there were close to 100 that took that day october 28, 2016...
That many? Whoa!  I just hope something come out by the end of Fri.

No I have Not got any luck on the search, ncees is not updated either. What about yours? D.C. Will be the last batch of states to release in this round of results rush
Hi there! Nope.. Mine is not updated either.. I figured if I don't hear back from them by the end of the year, I will start studying again in January. :reading:

Hi there! Nope.. Mine is not updated either.. I figured if I don't hear back from them by the end of the year, I will start studying again in January. :reading:
That sounds like a perfect backup plan to me. I may need to do just the same! 

Update, Update! Board staff write back saying Ncees will release by Monday at the latest. What a sad story, we just need to hold the patience for few more days.

Update, Update! Board staff write back saying Ncees will release by Monday at the latest. What a sad story, we just need to hold the patience for few more days.
Thanks for the update! :) less than a week. That is not too bad..

I passed!!! 2nd time is a charm!... I ran to the roof without a jacket & ran around the roof... this is such an amazing feeling... now time to go get my raise...lol

I passed!!! 2nd time is a charm!... I ran to the roof without a jacket & ran around the roof... this is such an amazing feeling... now time to go get my raise...lol
That's pretty nice idea at the moment!!!!!  [email protected]  keep my email maybe we can professionally communicate in the future.  Congratulations to you @Gg-dc

Congrats!!! :)   What an awesome day!!!!!

Back