EET -Thanks (Passed PE Oct 2016)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smukh

Reaction score
Hi 

I would like to thank EET especially Nazrul as an Instructor for he was instrumental in my success in the Oct 2016 PE Exam. The WRE Depth course content along with Practice Exams and Problem Solving sessions helped me answer many questions during the exam.I would recommend anyone aspiring to give the PE exam in Apr 2017 and beyond to go for the EET course and be confident of success as I was after the exam. 

@smukh, congrats on passing. I took EET's WRE course last year. Nazrul is an awesome guy.

I agreed! They were the best! I have been telling everyone I work with to take this course!

Same.  Great course and the binder is so organized and focused.  There was a lot of material I had never even seen before, but I felt confident on everything for the exam.  Nazrul knows that exam up and down and is just a real nice guy.  It was like having a coach for the exam, not just an instructor.

I took the WRE last April for first time and passed w/ EET. 

What's important about EET instructors are their abilities to instill confidence in me. It's not about the exam material, I'm sure other companies can deliver the similar result, but it's their style and attitude of delivering the exam material. They're just a group of people that don't tip-toe around shits, they get down to business - they'll rank what's the most important things to expect in exam. 

Back