Minnesota PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pierc244

Reaction score
To my fellow Minnesotans: I contacted AELSLAGID and they said they would be sending out letters either today or Monday. It is my (recent) understanding that once they send the letters, they allow NCEES to release results on MyNCEES. I have on good authority from coworker that you will see pass/fail on MyNCEES before you receive results in mail. Therefore it is possible that we will get results today, otherwise they should be available sometime on Monday. 

Good Luck to everyone!

I called AELSLAGID this morning and they said the results letters would go out today or tomorrow.

I heard from a coworker who has a few friends who took it in MN that some received results in the mail on Saturday. I assume that means they got some results mailed out on Friday and being in the Metro area, they arrived the next day. They apparently are not able to see it on MyNCEES though since MN has not instructed NCEES to release. I have not received my results yet and am getting pretty aggravated. In this day and age, sending out physical letters over several days without releasing them online in any way is completely ridiculous. 

I emailed the board on Thursday of last week and the representative I contacted said letters would sent either Friday or Monday, so I guess they had a setback of some sort if they are now saying they may not all be out until tomorrow. I am surprised that they would send any letters until all were verified in which case they would have notified NCEES to release online. 

Someone I know called the board yesterday and they gave the same "today or tomorrow" line. A couple mutual friends have also received letters, so we know that they have sent at least some of them.

I just got the results on my "MyNCEES" page.  I passed the PE Civil:Water Resources and Environmental exam!  The snail mail notification hasn't arrived yet.

I can conform that the MYNCEES results should now be posted. I passed the Civil Transportation Exam. WOOHOO! I have not been home to see if my snail mail notice has arrived yet or not. 

I passed ME Mechanical Systems and Materials!!!. Minnesota results are published!

Does anyone know when we can start using PE in this state?  Also does MN not show you your score?  Other state examines were shown what % they got.

Back