Texas Results_Score

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moj

Reaction score
Hello, I passed the test and score shown on TBPE is 81.

How do I know how many questions I had correct? Is it 81*80/100 = 65 ?

I believe that, like the FE, this score is weighted so it is basically meaningless without knowing other info.

PM Transportation

Attended Testmasters in Dallas. Studied maybe 8 hours outside of Testmasters. Left the exam expecting to fail. I think they mixed up my scored card with someone else. 

82% on TBPE

Testmasters Dallas

PM Transportation

Attended Testmasters in Dallas. Studied maybe 8 hours outside of Testmasters. Left the exam expecting to fail. I think they mixed up my scored card with someone else. 
CONGRATS! That classroom was so packed lol

Exam Type[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Pass or Fail?[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Score[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

PE (CIV)[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Pass[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

99.00[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

so your VERY first posts on the site are to say you passed with 98s and 99s.  Exactly how tight are those Stetsons?  

Congrats to those with more sense than to brag.  

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]  [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post it here because I ain't skeer.

63, first attempt, WRE. No studying or course.

Of course, I had two deaths in the family after I signed up for the exam, so all things considered, I'm not really concerned I didn't pass.

Congrats flash! Self study here. Between taking care of work, kids and tennis, just so thankful I passed.

It seems the NCCES has taken the grades under the cure .... a friend of mine has failed by 50 of 80 question which means 63% but on the Board it has been reported as 67% which means 3 or 4 more question so based on the difficulty of each discipline the results have been shifted. on the other word in reality you have answered 2 or 3 question less than the shown up result.

Back