Theory on "how to know if you pass prior to publication"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypavement

Reaction score
So I just got my PASS results after my second time taking the exam, and I noticed something. When i first took it I got a bunch of pamphlet in the mail, prior to getting my results, for PassPE.com, SOPE.com, etc. This was not the case at all for this exam. Actually the only adverticement I got was about a week ago, on my ncees account email, about getting PDH's. At first I did not think much about the corrolation , but after discussing it with coworkers and friends that passed i found there was a trend. 

Are you guys experiencing the same thing? or is it just in my head? Anyways I am glad i dont have to worry about it again :).

So I just got my PASS results after my second time taking the exam, and I noticed something. When i first took it I got a bunch of pamphlet in the mail, prior to getting my results, for PassPE.com, SOPE.com, etc. This was not the case at all for this exam. Actually the only adverticement I got was about a week ago, on my ncees account email, about getting PDH's. At first I did not think much about the corrolation , but after discussing it with coworkers and friends that passed i found there was a trend. 

Are you guys experiencing the same thing? or is it just in my head? Anyways I am glad i dont have to worry about it again :).
I should pass if that is the case, waiting for CA to announce the results and confirm your theory.

If PDH credit is an indication then i definitely failed (didnt get anything from NCEES yet). I didn't use school of PE or anything like that so i didn't get anything. It could be also that i said no to receiving promotional things from when i signed up for taking the EIT.

This must be a joke. You're looking for a pattern that doesn't exist. NCEES keeps the results on lockdown from even the State Boards until they are 100% finished, you think they are sending the results to advertisers early?

Back