Review Course Pass/Fail

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geomane

Reaction score
Thought this may be helpful for future examinees.

Post here what review course you took, what discipline, and whether you passed or failed.

EET

Civil - Geotech

Pass

As an instructor for PPI's review course I would be very curious to see what the improvement is over the general passing rate is. It's really hard to find quantifiable data on review courses that isn't somewhat subjective.

Hello, I am so high on the news that I passed, that I can't write very well at the moment, But I promise I will do a complete write up of everything I did, and did not do to pass.

EET, civil structural - pass

I took school of PE last spring, and did not pass. Breadth class was good. Depth, no. 

EET, Civil Construction. Pass. I am certain that EET was the reason I passed on the first try over 10 years out of school. They really "focused the searchlight" during studying. 

EET, Civil Construction. Pass. I am certain that EET was the reason I passed on the first try over 10 years out of school. They really "focused the searchlight" during studying. 
I agree, I am 23 yrs out of school and without EET, i would not make it......highly recommended!!!! 

ME Thermal Fluids, passed 1st time, took test masters (in class version), studied 250hrs outside of that. The testmasters helped for the AM, the PM section was pretty rough.

School of Hard Knocks (There are no review courses available for the Control Systems Exam!)

Control Systems

PASS!!!!!!  :D :D

I didn't take the course but i used a combination of a friends old testmasters material and " guide to passing the power PE" i bought on amazon for self study. Passed.

School of PE

Civil- Water Resources & Environmental

PASSSEED

Back