Hawaii is still waiting!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya.

Took the Power PE October 2015 but failed.  We were one of the last states to post the results on MyNCEES.  Took about 10 weeks.  Blew out my F5 key on week 9  :(

I hear ya.

Took the Power PE October 2015 but failed.  We were one of the last states to post the results on MyNCEES.  Took about 10 weeks.  Blew out my F5 key on week 9  :(
My bad, I stand corrected.  I was thinking of a different year (took the PE one too many times).  It looks like the results were posted on MyNCEES 7 weeks after the Oct 2015 exam.  I guess we gotta hit the bottles for another week.

Emailed the Hawai'i board on Friday.  Received a response this morning:

We just received the results so it is scheduled to be sent out next week.  I’m not sure when but the results will also be posted on the NCEES website.

I'm hoping "next week" means this week.

I took it in 2014 and I saw my results first in my NCEES account. I never received an email from NCEES, and got the mail from the state later.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!  Got a letter in the mail from the board.  I PASSED!!!!  Took the Power exam.  5th time taking it......Don't give up!

Back