PASSED IN NH!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also passed. I'm overseas and up late; thought the board had gone home for the day before verifying the results!

I passed the FE after flipping through the formula booklet for 15 min and the PE by studying for a few hours on the plane ride across the Atlantic the day before the exam. Of course, I really passed it by learning how to solve the problems in university and I still remembered most of it when October 2016 came around. The PE exam was a bit difficult and I am glad I only had to do it once. I wasn't sure how I did coming out of the exam but that's how I feel about most tests like this. My Engineering Unit Conversion book (which I had spiral bound for easy reference) and one other book made all the difference as reference materials. They were the only two I used.

I feel that people saying that those taking the exam where decoupling is allowed will have a lower pass rate are incorrect; the PE exam would have been simpler for me coming straight out of university. It was more difficult for me because I've specialized and there's been a passage of time. I really believe that the PE tests you on third and fourth year engineering concepts in your specialization with a few other questions thrown in that can be guessed with common sense or known through experience. 

Just received an email from the board with a number of attachments and it includes our license numbers. We have to order a stamp, stamp the form with it, and send it back to them with $50. 

Also we are exempt from PDH for the first license cycle/2 years!

:pASSED2: :party-smiley-048: Passed Civil Transportation.....and lost my Appendix last Thursday ...actually found about my result while waiting in ER..

Back