California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told California has the results from NCEES and they are work on getting state exams and should release by end of next week...

That sounds about right compared to this past April.  Took about a full week after the first release day to see the results emails go out.  But the best part was that they split up sending the emails across a Thursday afternoon and the following Friday morning.  It was total torture.  My bet is they will do the same thing this cycle.

FYI I would for sure check the license look up tomorrow morning. In April my coworkers name showed up on the look up and mine did not and that is how I found out I did not pass. The email came later in the day.

It's been confirmed that NCEES has released the results to the state boards, including CA BPELSG. At this point, it's up to BPELSG to complete whatever internal process they have to allow them to greenlight NCEES to send out notification emails. That process usually takes between 4 and 7 days, suggesting we should hear back between Monday and Thursday of next week. As of the time of this reply, no new licenses have been recorded in the online database.
I dont think the internal process will be that long this time. As per Board's website if we pass the exam,we need to send them a notification of passing the exam. So I believe the internal process you are talking about will happened after we send them the notification. I am expecting the results today. Florida got it at 6:11,so we still have 2 more hours to go..:p

I dont think the internal process will be that long this time. As per Board's website if we pass the exam,we need to send them a notification of passing the exam. So I believe the internal process you are talking about will happened after we send them the notification. I am expecting the results today. Florida got it at 6:11,so we still have 2 more hours to go..:p
I don't know about that. For the April results, I received the email around 2:00 pm that had my password, then another email the next morning around 9:30 am with the password protected email. Luckily I passed the 8 hour exam and seismic, waiting on survey this time around

Back