Tennessee?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNPE

Reaction score
Any news on TN?  Called them this afternoon and was told they have given the green light for NCEES to let 'er rip, but nothing.  **** it, they are usually one of the early ones.  I won't sleep a **** wink tonight!!!!

I won't either. April I found out I failed on the first days results were released. Here's to hoping for a different result 

Good luck.  This is worse than castration, not that I've experienced it, but I can imagine lol

So what time tomorrow? Need to know when I can actually get work done again. 

I'll be on an airplane ride to New York and then back. 

No wifi on board too.

Me right now.....

tumblr_mtfdslvhmd1si1qiho1_400.gif

So yesterday......yeah......that was awkward....

So when do we think someone at NCEES will click the "Send" button on the Tennessee results notifications?

I'm hoping on or before 11AM eastern this morning.

I'll be on an airplane ride to New York and then back. 

No wifi on board too.
Not that I'm recommending or suggesting that you violate FAA rules, but fun fact: cell phones can't interfere with aircraft communications. Ever since cell phones went digital and changed their data/voice transmittal technology, the carrier signals are different than aircraft communication and they use a different type of signal altogether. 

But like I said, it's just a fun fact. Not suggesting or recommending violating FAA rules. Have a good flight!  :)

Not that I'm recommending or suggesting that you violate FAA rules, but fun fact: cell phones can't interfere with aircraft communications. Ever since cell phones went digital and changed their data/voice transmittal technology, the carrier signals are different than aircraft communication and they use a different type of signal altogether. 

But like I said, it's just a fun fact. Not suggesting or recommending violating FAA rules. Have a good flight!  :)
That makes sense. I saw an article about that not long ago

good luck with this wait

Back