WA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesn't look like we'll be getting results today. blah.

Are we just notified through NCEES email/website in Washington?  Or through other means?

I was notified through an NCEES email. I'm in Oregon and we're also getting that winter storm. Hopefully WA will still release today!

yes. they send an email from ncees. the dol.wa.gov gets updated around 3am so you likely won't see results before you get the ncees email. 

however, if the board tells ncees OK GO after ncees Close of business day, they could very well update licensure before we get the email. so set your alarm for 330a and report back :D

Arkansas PELS is closed today and tomorrow but they claim to be checking their voicemail and email.  I'm waiting on SE anyways and I don't think those have been released.

Arkansas PELS is closed today and tomorrow but they claim to be checking their voicemail and email.  I'm waiting on SE anyways and I don't think those have been released.

untitled.png

Yup.  AR Pels is usually pretty fast so maybe they'll handle it all out of office and permit NCEES to release the results.

psst this is for washington stop making me think there's news for washington when you're in an A state! :p

Similar situation.  One would hope that the state boards, regardless of their hindrances, can at least give NCEES the green-light to show results.

yes. they send an email from ncees. the dol.wa.gov gets updated around 3am so you likely won't see results before you get the ncees email. 

however, if the board tells ncees OK GO after ncees Close of business day, they could very well update licensure before we get the email. so set your alarm for 330a and report back :D
So I would do a license look-up under my name?

All WA has to do is tell NCEES they can release the results.  My announcement came from NCEES, not WA, at least initially.

Back