PA Results Delivery

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RubberStamp

Reaction score
Anyone know how the PA results will be delivered now that they've dropped PCS?  It still looks like PCS is waiting for the test results, but if you check the PA license verification tool, there is a PE license placeholder for everyone that took the exam.  At least I'm assuming that it's a placeholder....it doesn't help the wait seeing your name in the database!

Just based on talk among coworkers, it appears the PA database only contains the names of people who passed the FE in PA.  If you passed the FE outside PA and were a first-time PA PE test taker, then you're likely not in the state's database... yet!

Interesting on the database.  Any information on whether they will have NCEES handle the results instead of PCS?  I'm hoping that's the case.

After speaking with someone on the PA board it appears that the initial result notice will be handled through NCEES. See below for the email correspondence:

Capture.JPG

Interesting on the database.  Any information on whether they will have NCEES handle the results instead of PCS?  I'm hoping that's the case.
I thought that PA was still using PCS (for the last time) for the October 2016 exams.  So I would expect the same song and dance: NCEES releases results to state boards.  Most states inform examinees that day (or a couple of days later).  PA waits another 2 weeks to inform examinees.  PA takes the trophy again for last state to release results.

What happened to those "NCAA March Madness tournament" theme threads on predicting which state will be the last one standing?

Back