One of the most painful experiences!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBinRI

Reaction score
This whole 8-10 week wait is one of the most painful experiences!  I've been lurking for weeks now (wasting so much time looking at this board) and finally decided to join.  I HATE this whole process and can't believe it really takes 8-10 weeks.  Everytime I hit refresh I'm praying I see SOMETHING so this whole unknown anxiety stops!

This whole 8-10 week wait is one of the most painful experiences!  I've been lurking for weeks now (wasting so much time looking at this board) and finally decided to join.  I HATE this whole process and can't believe it really takes 8-10 weeks.  Everytime I hit refresh I'm praying I see SOMETHING so this whole unknown anxiety stops!
What are you on about? Official results were released in most states days ago. Which state are you in? 

Hang in there man. I'm in the same boat. We will get through this together!

During this time, there are 2 reasons why you come back to this board/thread. 

1. You enjoy this and its really fun. 

2. Some or at least one person has the real inside scoop and will give the heads up on the release of scores a tad sooner than your board will send the emails.

a. This is assuming #1 or at the very least you don't mind it. 

Otherwise its torture. 

I love this board. The trolling actually makes the wait bearable. Ive been lurking for weeks, finally had to join in on the fun

During this time, there are 2 reasons why you come back to this board/thread. 

1. You enjoy this and its really fun. 

2. Some or at least one person has the real inside scoop and will give the heads up on the release of scores a tad sooner than your board will send the emails.

a. This is assuming #1 or at the very least you don't mind it. 

Otherwise its torture. 
I think its #2 for me but not that I'm that person but I'm hoping there is an insider on this board.  However, starting to think there is no actual insider though.  That being said, I probably do enjoy the torture in some way.  On an hourly basis I continue to convince myself I definitly passed ...  nevermind I completly failed.

I think its #2 for me but not that I'm that person but I'm hoping there is an insider on this board.  However, starting to think there is no actual insider though.  That being said, I probably do enjoy the torture in some way.  On an hourly basis I continue to convince myself I definitly passed ...  nevermind I completly failed.
:D  

One positive is based on past exams my state appears to post results almost immediately after NCEES releases.  It would stink even more if not only did I have to wait for NCEES but my state too.

But seriously I gave birth to 2 kids, both almost 2 weeks late and this wait is even more painful (or I've blocked all memory of child birth).  With childbirth there was a definite eviction date but this really seems to be a crap shoot.

I'm in the same boat... back and forth between "there's no way I didn't pass" and "well, I better start getting ready for April..."

One positive is based on past exams my state appears to post results almost immediately after NCEES releases.  It would stink even more if not only did I have to wait for NCEES but my state too.

But seriously I gave birth to 2 kids, both almost 2 weeks late and this wait is even more painful (or I've blocked all memory of child birth).  With childbirth there was a definite eviction date but this really seems to be a crap shoot.
lol , "eviction date" .....

My son was evicted two weeks late, too. I agree about the PE exam wait

The only thing worse than waiting for NCEES to release the results is finding out your state isn't part of the first day.

I didnt get anxious until I see that theres only 15 states/city left and Im sadly one of them & most likely wont see results for a week.

Back