Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called the Board's licensing division and was told that the results would be released "any time now." When I asked for clarification as to whether that meant today, tomorrow, etc., I was told "hopefully by the end of this week."

Interpret that information as you will.
Gold star for you today!  :thankyou:

Someone called and asked me when results would be released... I told them within next two weeks. 

Interpret that information as you will.

Hmm. I have asked NCEES multiple times about the results and they never gave any more information than 8 to 10 weeks. They never mentioned anything about the results not being released to the state boards.

Also confirmed just now with NCEES directly, none of the state boards have the results yet. The only time frame she had / she would give me is 8 to 10 weeks from the exam, which would place it between 12/23 and 1/6, though previous exam result turn-arounds would suggest it would happen sooner than that.
Good intel, thanks!!

@civilpixie, @Charles Webb: Do you question whether I actually made the phone call, or whether that's the response I was given. The nice thing about having a phone is you don't have to take my word for it; you can call your board directly and find out for yourself.

For the record: the phone call with CA BPELSG actually happened and the online "chat now" conversation with NCEES also actually happened. The responses I was given were as I presented them.
Screen shot it then...

@fireguy, I believe you. Friday seems to make the most sense. Its the same #of days that scores were released for the October 2015 exam and its the last work day before the registration opens for the spring exam. I would think NCEES would want things out of their hands by Friday so they aren't the hold up for re-takers to register.

@civilpixie, @Charles Webb: Do you question whether I actually made the phone call, or whether that's the response I was given? The nice thing about having a phone is you don't have to take my word for it; you can call your board directly and find out for yourself.

For the record: the phone call with CA BPELSG actually happened and the online "chat now" conversation with NCEES also actually happened. The responses I was given were as I presented them.
I only question it due to all of the spam going on. Nothing personal.

I want to believe you but at this point I trust no one. Not even myself.

I'm really on pins and needles right now.

Back