Map: October 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snobumPE

Super Awesome Contributing Member, Cartographer
Reaction score
I will be using google drive again, as it allows me to update the map from anywhere.

MAP CAN BE VIEWED HERE: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ToLfwda5hD2wrDoTwKtHj0LIqA_akjhuHHC2m77Jkg8/edit?usp=sharing

The link will always have the latest version.  I may occasionally post a snapshot of the map here, but the link will be the most up to date.

The fastest way to reach me is email: (my user name) at gmail.com since I'm not on here a lot - though when I know the results are in, I'll be checking more often.  Good luck!

Map as of 12/15 3:30pm ET

9RWwBaV.png

Last edited by a moderator:
California database hasn't been updated since the 2nd...maybe they're working on inputting all the licenses now, hence the missed update yesterday?

As of the business day of the 5th of Dec. the NYS PE Database was updated (License # Lookup), but one cannot be sure if that's Oct '16 examinees or previous passing PE candidates (comity or otherwise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check that, California just updated this morning with a bunch of out of state comity licenses. Latest license number is 86229.

Check that, California just updated this morning with a bunch of out of state comity licenses. Latest license number is 86229.
Hey KS Mech, just curious, how can you find all the recently added licenses?  Thanks.

Hey KS Mech, just curious, how can you find all the recently added licenses?  Thanks.
I found mine in Louisiana by just typing in numbers, started at 100000 - nope, 50000 - nope, 40000 - yup, 45000 - nope, 41000 - yup ....

Most states have a license lookup feature.
Thanks.  I applied out of state.  If today is the last day they add the out of states people then I probably failed the seismic and/or surveying :(   Or the finger printing cards I sent out months ago didn't get processed yet which I doubt.

I found mine in Louisiana by just typing in numbers, started at 100000 - nope, 50000 - nope, 40000 - yup, 45000 - nope, 41000 - yup ....
This doesn't work in Virginia because there are all sorts of gaps in their numbers. If you a nope it doesn't mean there's not a yup 2-3 either side of it. 

This doesn't work in Virginia because there are all sorts of gaps in their numbers. If you a nope it doesn't mean there's not a yup 2-3 either side of it. 
Hmm. I wonder why they would issue no sequential licences numbers?

Hmm. I wonder why they would issue no sequential licences numbers?
It's the "Commonwealth of Virginia" for one. I don't know maybe they assign numbers to each application; someone else posed that on another thread.

Back