I PASSED!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really will pass out from these strong surprised topics that gives heart-attack , I am checking the NCEES and Texas board website every single hour

I really hope I passed so I can have some fun tormenting the EIT's on this forum.  

Nothing is funny right now.

If I would have left the test site feeling better than I did, some of y'all are hilarious.  

Until I see a green "pass", y'all are some jerks playing with my emotions.  
you are exactly right , they are playing with our emotions

_81300586_81300585.jpg

Hopefully I'll know if I'm a real engineer soon
Ha ha, that sounds like something I said to co-workers who kept asking me if I had received my results. So when I finally passed, I made it a point to say I'm a REAL engineer now. Besides the obvious of sealing engineering plans/reports and being the responsible engineer of record, passing the exam in itself didn't automatically make my judgment any better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha, that sounds like something I said to co-workers who kept me asking if I had received my results. So when I finally passed, I made it a point to say I'm a REAL engineer now. Besides the obvious of sealing engineering plans/reports and being the responsible engineer of record, passing the exam in itself didn't automatically make my judgment any better.
Of course it makes your judgement better. We payed good money to NCEES for better judgement.

Dang....I never thought that this would come in my dreams.

My 1st dream was about a couple weeks ago - FAILED!

My 2nd dream was a couple of days ago - PASSED with a score of 50.. I have no idea how did I see the score in my dream. 

Would like to see the 2nd dream happen, but not sure what will come at the end..

Enough of dreams....I need to see the REALITY...

Back