sparkling poop

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
Maybe you’ve been told before that “you think your s**t doesn’t stink,” and perhaps you believe that about yourself, but others don’t. Well, with Etsy now selling new pills that will make you poop glitter, you can at least tell everyone that it may not stink, but it sparkles.
shittin' glitter

If they don't recommend that you ingest it then really, there's only one possible way it would work...

They should make glow in the dark poop...

This morning, still dark out, I got up to let the dog out and stepped barefoot in a big pile of dog poop by the front door.

I started hopping and yelling and tried to wipe my foot off on the front door mat (I never liked it anyway), but instead stepped in a second pile of poop. Now I was really yelling but afraid to hop and get poop everywhere, so I one-foot shuffled to the bathroom to wash it off and get the cleaning supplies.

Meanwhile the dog just stared at me like, what a dumbass who steps in poop? And my husband pretended to sleep through the whole thing right down the hall.

Shitty way to start the week.

I just saw someone post the ad for glitter poop pills yesterday. The trends people are getting into, or rather the things that people are trying to make a trend. What's next?

the whole country is stepping in poop today, one foot or the other.
But it has to glitter and sparkle. That's the only way it's fashionable! No one cares how much it stinks if it's pretty.

And everyone thinks their brand is the best, no matter how much it reeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back