Good luck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Well I feel like I raped it lol. Morning was a breeze. Afternoon had a few tough ones. I was able to bring an NCEES pencil home as a souvenir too. 

I have to admit that the EET review class and binders were clutch. Now for the long 8 to 10 weeks of wondering....

Ok. Well I feel like I raped it lol. Morning was a breeze. Afternoon had a few tough ones. I was able to bring an NCEES pencil home as a souvenir too. 

I have to admit that the EET review class and binders were clutch. Now for the long 8 to 10 weeks of wondering....
Hey I'm in Pensacola too. Did you take it in Tallahassee today?

Initially I thought the morning was tough but I think it was mostly being nervous. After about 20 min I finally got it and started knocking them out pretty easy. Finished just under 3 hours and had to go back over the 5-6 that I had skipped. They were much easier when I came back to them. Then I went through the ones I had a question one and worked back through those and finished up just before the 15min to go mark. Overall, a little easier than expected. 

For afternoon I took transportation and thought it was fairly tough. But I worked through it and went back to a couple I skipped and managed to work them. I took the Testmasters course and the notes were definitely helpful. But one of the biggest things was having all the different reference books and having a decent idea of where the information was in there. 

Overall I feel pretty good about it but only time will tell.

Hey I'm in Pensacola too. Did you take it in Tallahassee today?
Hey @merp, I took the exam in Mobile, AL. I live there and commute to Pensacola everyday for work. 

I went straight for the geotech questions in the morning to try and boost my confidence and rid the test jitters.

How was Transportation anybody?
I thought the AM was pretty tough. I managed to work through most of the problems though. The PM seemed to go better for me. I did spend the majority of my time studying for the PM though. Most of my contacts had told me that AM was a breeze, I was unpleasantly surprised. I struggled through AM. We'll see if it is good enough to pass.

I thought the AM was pretty tough. I managed to work through most of the problems though. The PM seemed to go better for me. I did spend the majority of my time studying for the PM though. Most of my contacts had told me that AM was a breeze, I was unpleasantly surprised. I struggled through AM. We'll see if it is good enough to pass.
I took Transportation too and also thought the morning was more difficult than I was expecting it to be based on friend/coworker experience and the couple practice tests I did; the afternoon was more in line with what I was expecting and I felt a lot better about it. Hoping a stronger afternoon can pull up a mediocre morning score. I really don't want to take it again, but we'll see.

Same here, I felt both morning and afternoon are not easy, but hopefully I have done enough to pass

Pennsylvania has a way of jacking up the whole process.

Back