6 days! Everyone ready?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasEE

Reaction score
6 more days! Is everyone ready to get this over with? Stressed? How do you guys feel? I'm taking the electrical and electronics exam and have been studying for a while now, and some days I feel like I'm going to do well and some days I feel like I'm not ready! Anyone else have the feeling?

Good luck to all!

I am taking Civil Eng. Tansportation depth. I feel pretty good about it. I have taken 3 mock tests and have done well. For the tests I actually packed my suitcase with my materials, travelled to a church building and took the tests as if they were the real deal. It has given me great confidence. But of course I am still nervous about what might actually be on the test. Good luck all!

I'm taking Civil Engineering Transportation Depth also. I have taken 2 full practice exams, several others that were just the morning section and then many other practice problems and taken a review course.

I did decent enough and know the material well enough I think. Still need to find a way to try to get excited about taking the test though.

I'm feeling great. On Friday, I plan to wake up whenever (my day off), drink coffee, and surf EB (even though it will be locked down).

I'm beyond ready to get this test over with. I'm just working through problems now to keep things fresh. I also took 3 practice exams and tried to simulate the real exam as best as possible. I'm feeling confident I will pass... knock on wood. 

I plan to take off work Wednesday and Thursday. 

eff621ff1e1745a7af8ca8db225616e5.jpg

My plans for Friday.

I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday Off also.

Is this everyone's first time?

If you get up at 4:00 am because you can't sleep, skip the scattered, smoothered, and covered hashbrowns at the local Waffle House.  Unfortunately I did not skip it and had to make an extended trip to the facilities about 2 1/2 hours later.  

Stick to your usual routine or at eat something that agrees with you.  The last thing you want to be worried about is passing gas or making an extended trip to the bathroom during the exam, you will have enough on your mind.

I wonder if anyone has ever worn an adult diaper to the exam so they could just **** their pants lol. Does NCEES address this in their rules?

I wonder if anyone has ever worn an adult diaper to the exam so they could just **** their pants lol. Does NCEES address this in their rules?
ha ha, uh... That is definitely an interesting thought.

I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday Off also.

Is this everyone's first time?
This is my first time... And hopefully last. I don't want to go through all of this again.

If you get up at 4:00 am because you can't sleep, skip the scattered, smoothered, and covered hashbrowns at the local Waffle House.
Let me stop you right there. One should never voluntarily eat at a Waffle House expecting to get a well-balanced meal. It's only intended to be after bar closing. :thumbs:

I know a guy....

@NJmike PE
YES! @matt267 PE is 100% correct. THIS is the way to go. you save crucial amounts of tyme which you would have otherwise spent in or travelling to the bathrooms. Just sit there and let it fly. I did this and and I swear by it.

I am taking the Civil Transpo exam, I am feeling ready for the exam, I have gone through 3-4 practice exams, worked on hundreds of practice problems, took the EET review course, I am still going through practice exams and problems, I have about 40-50 more depth questions I want to work through before Wednesday. I am taking Thursday off from work so that I can spend the day time flipping through references and other materials and make a nice dinner that will provide me with a lot of energy the next day (CARBS) and then hopefully get some good sleep the night before! Good luck everyone!! :)  

Definitely ready to get this thing over with.  At times I feel like I'm ready but I can tell I'm getting burned out.  I started Thursday to work on the SMS exams but just couldn't focus, so I took a few days off from studying and just organized myself.  It was a good thing because it has taken longer to organize and tab my references.  I'm currently working on my topic tip and frequent equation cheat sheet.  

I will work the NCEES '01 and '11 TFS and MM for a confidence boost.  I may work the SMS exams depending on how I feel.  I don't want to over do it, but I do want all these problem types retained to memory.

Back