Vasectomy Party

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^That was my first thought, too!

in 4 years we will elect President Camacho.

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't we been dealing with President Comachu the last 8 years? (minus the upper body strength)

Now that we just had our 3rd and final kid, Mrs. p is hinting for me to get the big V.  But, dude, I just don't think I can do it.  :/ 
Get it done the friday before the superbowl. Mega sympathy beer and wing runs from the mrs. that day.

At least that's how I roll.

BTW, it isn't a big deal.

Baby 4.0 is due any day now, with no plans for 5.0 (and 5.1 since twins are very possible). I am certain this conversation will be in my near future. I like the superbowl idea. The timing might be right as well.

Baby 4.0 is due any day now, with no plans for 5.0 (and 5.1 since twins are very possible). I am certain this conversation will be in my near future. I like the superbowl idea. The timing might be right as well.
Congrats SE! 

Get it done the friday before the superbowl. Mega sympathy beer and wing runs from the mrs. that day.

At least that's how I roll.

BTW, it isn't a big deal.
Just don't go out and play softball two days later. Felt alright so I threw on some tighty-whities and played a couple games. Next day, my junk was purple and I had a 3rd nut. Made the panicked call to the doctor, but eventually the purple and the giant blood clot went away.

Back