RIP Cabela's.......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't think they would... but who knows.

There's a Cabela's that just opened by me back in March... nice store. I go there every now and then when I want to put something in my hand. I hardly purchase anything from them.

It sounds like they don't intend to close Cabela's, but I don't see how it could be profitable to maintain both stores under the same ownership, since they were essentially competitors.  I really like Cabela's and have bought tons of stuff from them in person and online.  To be honest I've never even been in a Bass Pro shop.  

The Cabela's in WI is friggin' huge! Like full aquarium, stuffed animal display, and multiple levels. Took junior in there this past weekend and could barely peel him away. Could have spent the entire day there!

a guy at our office worked at cabelas in college, said it was a pretty bad place to work as a cashier, you basically got let go if you didn't get 5 people per shift to sign up for the cabelas credit card.. (we were just discussing)

Back