• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration Study Materials For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fkeng86

Reaction score
Hello, I recently passed the April 2016 PE Mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration Exam and I am currently selling all of my study materials. Here is a complete list of everything I have for sale:

• Official NCEES PE Mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration Practice Exam - some penciled notes already erased
  • Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (MERM13), 13th Edition 
  • Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEPP13), 13th Edition
  • Mechanical PE Practice Examination (MEPE3), 3rd Edition
  • Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam (MEQR5), 5th Edition
  • 101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems (MESPT)
  • Engineering Unit Conversions (UNIT4)
  • Casio FX-115 ES Plus Advanced Scientific Calculator (FX115ESP)
  • Two Sets of Customizable Book Tabs (TABPPI) - completely unopened and unused
  • Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam HVAC and Refrigeration Problems (SXMH2)
  • Mechanical Engineering in a Flash Flashcards (MEFL) - completely unopened and unused
To be honest I only used the NCEES Practice Exam, the MERM, and the Engineering Unit Conversions booklet. The reason being that I also enrolled in the Testmasters PE Mechanical Exam Classroom Course.

I'd like to sell everything together as a package to keep things simple. I'm willing to sell everything for $550 including standard shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. If you happen to live in Houston, TX I can meet you somewhere instead of shipping everything to you for a discount. For everyone's safety I accept Paypal from Confirmed Accounts ONLY.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking. 

If this posting is still up then the items are still available. I will make sure to update/delete this posting when the items have been sold. 

Back