EET Binders

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN PE 4.0

Reaction score
I'm new to this board so forgive me if I post something if I shouldn't...

I'm taking the WRE exam in October, it's my third time taking the exam and first time taking WRE. I took structural engineering the first two times even though I work in a sewer field.

I'm taking PPI but after skimming these boards it appears that I should have taken EET based on what people here are saying. I've read there is a binder out there that people have found very helpful. Can anyone tell me what's in that binder or how I can get a hold of that binder. I'm not looking to get anything for free and would gladly pay for something. Really I just want to give myself the best chance to pass.

Thanks,

Chas

What makes EET's WRE binder so good is that it is organized and follows the NCEES outline and is very thorough.

But, the binder without the instruction might not be as helpful to you. EET offers the WRE review "on demand" (http://www.eetusa.com/civil-pe-catalog/wre/water-resources-on-demand) . This would give you the binder and the instruction that goes along with it.

Oh, and welcome to the site and good luck on the exam.

Stick around and feel free to ask questions.

Back