Anyone taking TESTMASTERS course for power electrical?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phatso86

Noob
Reaction score
would just like feedback and thoughts on it.

I have A LOT of content to review still, but wondering if that course would be of use

Don't know about Testmasters.  I took the Georgia Tech online course which I thought was very good.

I would be concerned with only a little over a month to get through the material in a course - although to be fair I don't know Testmasters' structure (assuming you are taking it in October). It took me about 2 months to get through School of PE's material. Then I spent another 2 months working on problems, etc.

I would be concerned with only a little over a month to get through the material in a course - although to be fair I don't know Testmasters' structure (assuming you are taking it in October). It took me about 2 months to get through School of PE's material. Then I spent another 2 months working on problems, etc.
TWJ makes a good point.  I had the same durations for the GA Tech course and problem solving.

Back