PROMETRIC NOTIFICATION

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone received their email notification from Prometric to schedule their seismic/surveying exams?

This is typically the week they send them out.

I'm guessing they started sending them one by one on Thursday. Got mine on Saturday an hour apart. By then, Nov 8th and 9th were gone at my nearest test center. Totally messed up my plans to make that week a 5-day weekend :/

My appointment notice arrived this morning from Prometric........good luck to all.
Good luck to you and everyone else.

I'm guessing they started sending them one by one on Thursday. Got mine on Saturday an hour apart. By then, Nov 8th and 9th were gone at my nearest test center. Totally messed up my plans to make that week a 5-day weekend :/
My suggestion is that if you can spread them apart with a weekend in between, do that. Schedule the one that you need the most preparation time as the first one. That way you study that hard the last two-three weeks and then spend the next two weeks for the other one. That is what works for me at least, I think :)  Some people just like to get it done in one shot. 

Best of luck and think positive... the power of positive thinking.

My suggestion is that if you can spread them apart with a weekend in between, do that. Schedule the one that you need the most preparation time as the first one. That way you study that hard the last two-three weeks and then spend the next two weeks for the other one. That is what works for me at least, I think :)  Some people just like to get it done in one shot.
I'm taking Seismic instructor's guidelines. He wants us to take the exam no more than 10 days after our practice exams. I managed to change the dates so Seismic is on Oct 24 and Survey is on Nov 7. I really wanted the 9th though. That way, I could have 9th off, switch my Friday flex to Thursday since it's a holiday and have Friday as a holiday. Neither of those would count against my vacation time and I'd get a really nice long weekend. I think I'm just going to put a request in a take that whole week off now. It seems like a nice reward after weeks of studying.

I'm taking Seismic instructor's guidelines. He wants us to take the exam no more than 10 days after our practice exams. I managed to change the dates so Seismic is on Oct 24 and Survey is on Nov 7. I really wanted the 9th though. That way, I could have 9th off, switch my Friday flex to Thursday since it's a holiday and have Friday as a holiday. Neither of those would count against my vacation time and I'd get a really nice long weekend. I think I'm just going to put a request in a take that whole week off now. It seems like a nice reward after weeks of studying.
Best of luck. 

Back